What's Going On With My Blog

I post things such as my thoughts of conversations and experiences. I also write a little, so I will most likely provide poems and snippets of stories I have began to write. I also post lyrics . . . Just in case you are interested. I am very opinionated so most of posts will go one way. I live in a small southern town where people do not expect much from anyone or anything. The type of feedback I look forward to the most is when people share what they think about the subject because I like conversation. I also do answer/question and advice so email intricatecarmen@live.com and I'll reply in whichever way you prefer (on here or through email) I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Worthy

 I wish I would have met you when this world was mine,
I could've been your friend, without you being mine.
I could've made you happy, even while I had cried.
I wish I could have met you when this world was mine.
I have lost my grip,
and I no longer rule.
I merely exist,
I feel an emptiness.
I would've done all of this for you,
but now I am unable.
I can not even do it for my self....
So where are you?
I now know you,
When will you know me? 
Is it I, or is it you,
who is not worthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment