What's Going On With My Blog

I post things such as my thoughts of conversations and experiences. I also write a little, so I will most likely provide poems and snippets of stories I have began to write. I also post lyrics . . . Just in case you are interested. I am very opinionated so most of posts will go one way. I live in a small southern town where people do not expect much from anyone or anything. The type of feedback I look forward to the most is when people share what they think about the subject because I like conversation. I also do answer/question and advice so email intricatecarmen@live.com and I'll reply in whichever way you prefer (on here or through email) I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Where Am I

Here we are on this Hell,
On this cold Earth,
Trapped in His Heaven*
Deceived since our birth.
Looking and searching,
for nothing we'll find.
Even when we think
it is found
It's always a lie
Living content, when we deserve so much more.
Still think it's found?
You're being fooled by sight.
Being filled with sound
You're not fighting my fight.
In lovers we find adventure and turn
Being stupid and naive, I wonder why you've been burned
Say you're in love with all you believe
Just keep following that perfect road
Yellow Brick Road of deceit.
Promise it's set in stone
Keep lying through your teeth.
Continue rehearsing the lines,
Love, fate, destiny
When really it's all coincidence
Chance, probability.
Believe there is something beyond
Cause there never will be.
Tell yourself the truth,
You'll never be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment