What's Going On With My Blog

I post things such as my thoughts of conversations and experiences. I also write a little, so I will most likely provide poems and snippets of stories I have began to write. I also post lyrics . . . Just in case you are interested. I am very opinionated so most of posts will go one way. I live in a small southern town where people do not expect much from anyone or anything. The type of feedback I look forward to the most is when people share what they think about the subject because I like conversation. I also do answer/question and advice so email intricatecarmen@live.com and I'll reply in whichever way you prefer (on here or through email) I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Poor Little Intricate Puzzle

Laying here,
Five friends I have ,
Mind, light, pencil and paper.
None of them agree with the other
The light wants to dance,
My mind wants to sleep.
The paper moving,
The pencil, steady.
Light, pencil, paper, and mind.
My security.
They'll never hurt me,
and  always fulfill me.
That's all I need
No people in mind,
Because when I try,
Pencil, light, mind, and paper
Get me caught up
In their song, dance,
riddles, and rhyme.
They tell me what's right
Demand what is wrong.
So I tell them all my secrets
I'd never tell you.
Paper, mind, pencil and light
They all know me and have me figured out.
Putting pieces together that don't even fit
Is the smartest thing
Because that always is it.
Human says he knows me,
But no one does more than
Light, mind, pencil and paper
Who have just met me.
Stupid they are for thinking.
You'll never understand more than them
Not even they, will know who I am
Until I solve myself,
Until I know what I want,
Just to reassure you,
I'll never know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment