What's Going On With My Blog

I post things such as my thoughts of conversations and experiences. I also write a little, so I will most likely provide poems and snippets of stories I have began to write. I also post lyrics . . . Just in case you are interested. I am very opinionated so most of posts will go one way. I live in a small southern town where people do not expect much from anyone or anything. The type of feedback I look forward to the most is when people share what they think about the subject because I like conversation. I also do answer/question and advice so email intricatecarmen@live.com and I'll reply in whichever way you prefer (on here or through email) I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

I Stole Your Silhouette

If you wake one morning,
and see no reflection in your mirror,
It's because I stole it from you
You beautiful monster.
No physique?
Check my stuffed empty pockets.
Revisar el interior de mis bolsillos vacios!
It is more than a dear locket,
Lying on my collar.
It's more than a diamond ring,
Wrapped around my finger
it is, you are.
But only is it that way when you are unaware.
When we both are vulnerable.
In my dreamland.
While you and I rest
Yet have such a strong connection.
Only at rest, only at rest.
How stupid,
How stupid and useless is this love.
How stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment