What's Going On With My Blog

I post things such as my thoughts of conversations and experiences. I also write a little, so I will most likely provide poems and snippets of stories I have began to write. I also post lyrics . . . Just in case you are interested. I am very opinionated so most of posts will go one way. I live in a small southern town where people do not expect much from anyone or anything. The type of feedback I look forward to the most is when people share what they think about the subject because I like conversation. I also do answer/question and advice so email intricatecarmen@live.com and I'll reply in whichever way you prefer (on here or through email) I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Simply Complicated

Tell me how you make it look so easy.
So simple and small.
I know it's complicated.
Oh, tell me how you make it look so easy.
You look so disappointed, girl.
But your voice is so ready, so ready and sure.
It looks like you don't try,
It looks like you never cry, and do you?
Tell me how you make it look so easy.
You're eyes are depressed, but your ears are always alert.
Tell me, why do you care, when it is you that is hurt?
You say too much, but you feel it isn't enough.
Is it easy? Is it easy to not feel?
Tell me how you make it look so, so easy.
Is it so easy to not believe? So easy to not believe such beautiful words.
How do you feel? How do you do it?
Perhaps you do not.
No one can make it that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment