What's Going On With My Blog

I post things such as my thoughts of conversations and experiences. I also write a little, so I will most likely provide poems and snippets of stories I have began to write. I also post lyrics . . . Just in case you are interested. I am very opinionated so most of posts will go one way. I live in a small southern town where people do not expect much from anyone or anything. The type of feedback I look forward to the most is when people share what they think about the subject because I like conversation. I also do answer/question and advice so email intricatecarmen@live.com and I'll reply in whichever way you prefer (on here or through email) I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bright Lights . . . ♥

Bright lights and people alarm me
But I know that you will never harm me.
Soft sound and kisses taunt me,
the blur of voices haunt me.
I wish you could simply understand.
I stay in my dark concealment hiding from the world.
However you come around,
and all my secrets are told. 
It's like the pain rises from my chest.
My mind has nice murmurs, caressed.
Never would you purposefully hurt.
However not knowing is tearing me apart.
It scares me, just like the bright lights in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment