What's Going On With My Blog

I post things such as my thoughts of conversations and experiences. I also write a little, so I will most likely provide poems and snippets of stories I have began to write. I also post lyrics . . . Just in case you are interested. I am very opinionated so most of posts will go one way. I live in a small southern town where people do not expect much from anyone or anything. The type of feedback I look forward to the most is when people share what they think about the subject because I like conversation. I also do answer/question and advice so email intricatecarmen@live.com and I'll reply in whichever way you prefer (on here or through email) I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Third Wheel♥

 
The Third Wheel♥ 
I used to be the one,
Who, to everything was told.
You had nothing to hang on to.
Nothing to let go. 
Nothing was held,
Nor was kept. 
As time will progress,
I will know less, and less.
Continue to tell him,
Her, they and them.
Instead of me.... 
We'll see who comes back running
When him, her, they, and them
Have gone to worry about 
Them, they, her and him.
The only thing that is more unfair
is that when you come back
For whatever it is you want me for,
I will have open arms,
Like I have always had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment