What's Going On With My Blog

I post things such as my thoughts of conversations and experiences. I also write a little, so I will most likely provide poems and snippets of stories I have began to write. I also post lyrics . . . Just in case you are interested. I am very opinionated so most of posts will go one way. I live in a small southern town where people do not expect much from anyone or anything. The type of feedback I look forward to the most is when people share what they think about the subject because I like conversation. I also do answer/question and advice so email intricatecarmen@live.com and I'll reply in whichever way you prefer (on here or through email) I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sometimes Reality is so much more Surreal.

Be a Dreamer, Awake or Asleep. Be a Dreamer. Even the imagined means something. Even the imagined MAKES you something.
Death. How do we value it? Life. How do we value it? How much do we take for granted every day? How do we know that next Wednesday, that we will still be alive? We do not. We do not know how much longer we will live. We do not value life as we should, nor do we value death as we should. We take almost everything we encounter everyday for granted. We do not realize what our essentials truly are. What do we really need? We worry our time with being the best at something, or even sometimes being the worst. Too worried about attention and how we look. Both physically and mentally how people take us in. Why rest on nonchalant thoughts? If I were to pass in my sleep, I would hope that night something more important was on my mind than what I am wearing the next day. Like, how much I love someone, or adore the natural world. Thoughts and ponders, wonders and enlightening realizations. Even if they were all in my mind and never shared, I would like to go with purpose. Even if my just purpose was to be a dreamer.


Inspiration by the passing of Patrick Odom, only a junior who attended my school. Mar. 21 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment